Friday, May 7, 2010

Glee


Glee is Fox's newest creation that is taking the world by storm. Since the show airs after American Idol on Tuesdays I have been watching it and have been enjoying the music. I can honestly say that I'm not a die hard fan, but it is a good show. Check out the Total Eclipse of the Heart song that was performed this past week - click here.

If you have never seen the show I will fill you in that each week the cast sings a variety of music, though I have not heard country yet. :) One week the cast did a tribute to Madonna, so Britney Spears' manager, Adam Leber, has started working via twitter to get support for a Britney-themed episode of Glee. Well one of the stars of the show, Matthew Morrison, let "Weekly" magazine now how he feels about it, quote "That's a rumor her manager started. I hope our show doesn't go along that route." And I have to say I could not agree more, but you never know, we will have to wait and see.