Friday, January 29, 2010

Kwik Trip is Open

I know you are thinking, yes there are many Kwik Trips open around the area. I'm talking about the Kwik Trip that replaced the Nodine Trucker's Inn in Nodine. The Nodine area has been without that staple in our community for a long 6 months and we welcomed with open arms the new Kwik Trip that opened just over a week ago. Of course you never know how much you rely on something until it is gone, but then to have it replaced with something that is so much better is wonderful. I have enjoyed grabbing milk, pumping gas and sipping the chocolate macadamia nut coffee all from the convenience of being a few minutes from my house. I believe Kwik Trip will continue to do well in Nodine even when the "newness" wears off and when you are traveling up in the area remember to stop by it's a great looking place. Read more on this.