Friday, December 18, 2009

Procrastinating Holiday Shoppers

Well it has been a while since we have looked at a survey, so here we go. In L.A. the Consumer Reports National Research Center did a survey and found that holiday shoppers are procrastinating and buying their gifts at the last minute. They found that only 12% of shoppers have finished Christmas shopping. Get this - they found that 40% of shoppers have not even started yet!
I do not fall in either of the above categories. I did start Christmas shopping in November, but I'm not done. I hope to be after this weekend though. Could the fact that people are not done shopping have any coalition to not having the funds or the time to finish until the last minute? Bills and life just sometimes get in the way, don't they! Oh the survey also found that 34% of shoppers reported that something they wanted was out of stock, shocking isn't it.
Good luck finishing your shopping - maybe I will see you out there.