Friday, October 9, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine

Are you going to get the H1N1 vaccine when it is available? This of course is a an important question to think about, but now put your children in the equation. Are you going to give the vaccine to your children? The scare of H1N1 is definitely in the air and no one wants to get it or have there children sick from it. But is it worth getting the vaccine when you don't know the long term affects from it? I have discussed this with others and some are still up in the air and will wait to talk to their doctors 1st and then there are those that say no because we do not know enough. The thing is I have not talked to anyone that is a definite yes, so this makes me wonder. What are you going to do? I would love to hear some of your thoughts - email me at tena@cc1063.com or if you want to do more homework or just find out more on the vaccine click here.